WOMEN PROPOSE TOO… WIN YOUR MAN AND YOUR WEDDING FILM!
As it’s Leap Year, and 29th February is traditionally a day when women can propose to their man, and as it’s a very special day I’ve decided to run a competition to win a full day’s wedding filming and a 3 to 4 minute highlight film (worth £700).
I am giving one lucky couple, where the bride has proposed to her man, the chance to win their wedding highlight film. This will cover from bridal preparations to the first dance. It doesn’t matter where you live, I’m happy to travel—the only costs you will pay are my travel costs and if necessary, my accommodation costs.
The winner will be the bride that, in my opinion, has the best 29th February proposal story, or the most interesting story about themselves, their partner or their wedding.
- If you’d like to enter, all you have to do is:
Like my Facebook page AND/OR follow me on Instagram (@Art of Life Films)
- Click on the button below to enter the competition, telling me about your proposal and a bit about you and partner
- There will be one winner: a full day’s filming on the day of their wedding (approximately 8 to 10 hours) and a wedding highlight film lasting approximately 3-4 minutes with licensed music overlay and/or audio, and delivered digitally.
- You can’t have a videographer already booked.
- I must be the sole videographer filming your wedding day.
- Your wedding date must take place before 28th February 2021.
- I am happy to travel anywhere for your wedding, but you will need to pay my travel and possibly my accommodation costs for the night before and on the day of your wedding.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must have proposed to their partner on 29th February 2020, or be the partner who was proposed to on 29th February 2020.
- Entrants must like my Facebook page or follow me on Instagram and enter via the competition via the form below.
- Winner will be announced on 15th March 2020.